Special Rework Station BK-200S
1. This Rework system’s simple design delivers highly user friendly operability.
2. This is available adjustment in 3 Steps for Temperature and Time.
3. This is easy PCB mounting by magnetic fixing block
4. This is simple PCB relocation by applying sliding way for Nozzle movement.
5. It is possible to realize temperature graph that cannot be implemented in hot gun.
BK-200S Basic Nozzle
Basic Nozzle Size Guide 15X15
BK-200S Dedicated pedestal
BK-200S Dedicated pedestal(Sold Separately)
Lower Nozzle(Magnetic)Install tightly so that there is no gap in the heat outlet of the lower heater.
Upper Nozzle(Magnetic)Install tightly so that there is no gap in the heat outlet of the upper heater
Slide the upper heater backward to the end
Match the center of the workpiece to the center of the lower heater by using 6 kinds of magnetic PCB fixing blocks.
BK-200S Control Panel
① Program number is displayed for current applied program (Program number: 1~5(Pre-programed) / 6~9(User’s set up)
② At standby, the upper and lower parts are cross-lighting. When the upper lighting, the current temperature of the upper heater is displayed. When the bottom lighting, the current temperature of the bottom heater is displayed.
③ Program value division for user using program number from 6 to 9
④ Current temperature display by stages
⑤ Remaining time display by stages
⑥ Power switch
⑦ Selecting program (#1~5: pre-programed by factory, 6~9: available by user’s set up)
⑧ To change the temperature, time and airflow settings of user’s set up only for program number 6~9
⑨ Button to increase numerical value (When heating in the third step, remaining time can be extended by 30 second per one pressing)
⑩ Button to decrease numerical value
⑪ Start and Stop for operation